15 January 2009

Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge #38

This is Kristina's colour challenge for this week .. don't you just love these colours together! Pink and orange has always been a favourite colour combo of mine so I was thrilled when I saw this weeks challenge image. And here is my card.
Supplies: Card in Riding Hood Red (I didn't have rose red), pumpkin pie, pretty in pink and whisper white. Image by stampendous. cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and nestabilities rectangle dies. Lace paper is by KI Memories. Also added a couple of dew drops, glitter and some stitching to finish it off.

12 comments:

sari hänninen said...

love love love...
adorable

The Larsen's said...

ack! those bugs are cute. Love this card!

Tina said...

Great, it's so cheery!

Ange Kelly said...

WOw! Fabulous card

Sarah said...

SO cute!
I love love love your card.
You have to be in the round up!

sburiel said...

The bees are so cute. Love it!

Liz said...

I love all the layers, and that image is so cute!

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is very cute! I really like the decorative border/strip behind the main image. Cute bugs too!

fmfab said...

This is so cute. That is a gorgeous stamp

Kellie said...

This card is just adorable!

KarenR said...

beelicious

Dani Fender said...

LOVE IT! sooo cute!