How fun, Fiona from Fab Creations has kindly awarded me the Marie Antionette Award for my blog :) Thanks Fiona!
So I am to pass it on to 7 other wonderful bloggers ... and since I visit sooooo many blogs each day it is really hard to pick. But here goes ... in no particular order other than which link I found first :)
1. Pam's great Blah Blah Blog - Pam is my cybersister and does the best digi stuff ever!
2. Makeesha Byl - a fellow Aussie and wonderful Stamper.
3. My dear old friend Karisma - not stamp or scrap related, but always such a wonderful read! (and I don't mean old as in age, I mean old as in I have known her for a long time) :) Just wanted to clarify.
4. Gretchen's blog This n' That - her cards are just beautiful! They always manage to inspire me :)
5. Jennifer McGuire Ink ... if you are a stamper or scrapbooker I probably don't even need to explain why I love this one! Beautiful artist, and she posts such awesome tutorials.
6. Carrie over at Handle Life with Care. I first came across her work at 2Peas, and I always find her blog posts so inspirational. Even the non-scrap related ones!
7. Silke ... aka Sparklegirl over at SCS. Her work is beautiful and I always try and pop by her blog for a little bit of inspiration.
I could go on and on ... my list is huge! but I was told 7, so 7 it is :)
Now I am off to play with my stamps.