17 January 2009

Marie Antionette Blogging Award


How fun, Fiona from Fab Creations has kindly awarded me the Marie Antionette Award for my blog :) Thanks Fiona!

So I am to pass it on to 7 other wonderful bloggers ... and since I visit sooooo many blogs each day it is really hard to pick. But here goes ... in no particular order other than which link I found first :)

1. Pam's great Blah Blah Blog - Pam is my cybersister and does the best digi stuff ever!
2. Makeesha Byl - a fellow Aussie and wonderful Stamper.
3. My dear old friend Karisma - not stamp or scrap related, but always such a wonderful read! (and I don't mean old as in age, I mean old as in I have known her for a long time) :) Just wanted to clarify.
4. Gretchen's blog This n' That - her cards are just beautiful! They always manage to inspire me :)
5. Jennifer McGuire Ink ... if you are a stamper or scrapbooker I probably don't even need to explain why I love this one! Beautiful artist, and she posts such awesome tutorials.
6. Carrie over at Handle Life with Care. I first came across her work at 2Peas, and I always find her blog posts so inspirational. Even the non-scrap related ones!
7. Silke ... aka Sparklegirl over at SCS. Her work is beautiful and I always try and pop by her blog for a little bit of inspiration.

I could go on and on ... my list is huge! but I was told 7, so 7 it is :)

Now I am off to play with my stamps.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Well thank you! You made my day!

karisma said...

Awww shucks thanks! And hey Im am getting a bit long in the teeth! Mind you they say life begins at 40 so lets see hey?

Silke said...

AWWW - you are toooooo kind!!! Thank you for the Award!!! Hugs ~S~

Gretchen Clark said...

thanks!!! you made my weekend:)

Carrie said...

You are always so sweet, Jodene. Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Makeesha Byl said...

OH wow, thanks Jodene for this lovely award! You are so sweet! And it is great to have another west aussie give it to me too! Thanks for all your encouragement! Love Keesh x