19 January 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #51

or TECC51 for short :) but since this is the first time I am posting one of these challenges, I figured I had better not abbreviate it for those of you that will have no clue what I'm talking about.
I finally got a chance to play with Taylors Friday Cupcake Sketch Challenge. You can check these out over at Taylored Expressions if you want to play along. Here is this week's sketch:

and here is my card. I can't wait to play again next week!

Supplies: Stampin' Up! Card in certainly celery, riding hood red and whisper white. Paper is Bittersweet by Basic Grey. Punches by hero arts (I think? need to double check that). Coloured with Prismacolour pencils and some glitter and buttons added.

4 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the patterned paper you used and the spakles on the cupcake. Great card!

Makeesha Byl said...

That is a fun sweet card! LOVE THAT CUPCAKE! Keesh x

ScrapyCrafter said...

Oh! yeah I really like this one! Yummmy Cupcake! Sweet card!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving love sprinkles! ;)

Taylor said...

Sooo cute! I love the colors and patterns you used! Thanks for playing the challenge!