08 February 2009

Boxed Card Set

Last night I put together a boxed set of 6 cards for a friends birthday this month. A few of these designs I have used before and just changed the colours and papers. Also some of these cards have been cased from Beate (I just LOVE her work!)
I decided to keep them all similar by using the same coloured card and papers - So Saffron, basic black and white with So Saffron designer papers. I also kept the embellishments the same on all cards, only using some black ribbon and kaiser rhinestones for a bit of 'bling'. I hope she likes them! And since she doesn't read my blog I am pretty safe posting them here :)
Excuse the pics as it was quite shady outside when I took the photos.



3 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous cards! You've been very busy! Glad to see your got your internet woes all fixed!

Gretchen Clark said...

cute cards!!!

thanks for your kind wishes...I am feeling much better today:)

they things in the kids mouths are lollypops that are shaped like bunny noses (they had valentine's day ones shaped like lips), Crazy kids!!!!

Sharon said...

Jodene,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind thoughts.

You have some beautiful cards here! And I love the picture in your banner. What a great space
~Sharon