19 February 2009

Card share and a quick hello

I have been pretty busy and so I haven't done a lot of crafty stuff lately but I did manage a couple of new cards. One for my nieces birthday and one for hubby for valentines day. I got the idea for the Valentines card from one I had seen at Splitcoast Stampers.


Supplies: Patterned paper by Kaiser, card by stampin'Up! in tempting turquoise and whisper white. Pink card by bazzill. Stamps by Whipper Snapper Designs (how cute is that egg!). I used the nestabilities for matting and just added some stitching.

Supplies: Card in real red and white by SU! stamps from 'a happy heart' set by Stampin' Up. Used the scalloped border punch and some generic red ribbon. I almost feel guilty for how little time I spent on this card! (almost ...) lol

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Jodene, I've been looking for the Whippersnapper stamps in Australia and haven't had any luck, did you buy it locally?

Thanks - love your creations!

Nikki

Jodene said...

Hi Nikki
Thanks for your comments. I just buy my Whipper Snapper stamps direct from their site. The prices are great and so is the service. I never have to wait that long for them.

Nikki said...

Thanks for that Jodene, good to hear their service is good, might be time to take the plunge and buy some of their stamps!