10 May 2009

Finally ... I scrapped!

I thought I would try to find my scrapping mojo again since I have a week to myself starting tomorrow and plan to make the most of it! After all, once I pack up my stuff I don't know how long it will be until I get to play again.
So here are a couple of pages that I did this afternoon. This first one was inspired by one I had saved in my 'inspiration file' but I can't find who did it originally!


Supplies: Paper, card, flowers and ink are all by Stampin' Up! Rubons by DaisyD, Butterfly done with the Cuttlebug and embossed. Crystal gems added to the flowers and some stitching. Chipboard letters were coloured using Riding Hood Red ink and stamped with the SU dotted background stamp in Pink Pirouette.


Supplies: Cardstock in Kraft by SU!, Paper by Kaiser, misc flowers, ribbon and gems used.
The journalling refers to my love of Facebook and showcases some of the profile pics I use online. I just printed the facebook logo from the net.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Very nice! I love the colors of the first one! And I love the idea on the facebook one! Nice to see you scrapping!