30 May 2009

So as not to leave the kitty out...

Since I posted pics of my puppy the other day I thought it was only fair that my other baby Coco, get equal blog time :) She has taken to sitting just off to the side of my work desk of a night while I make cards. But the second I get up she jumps straight onto my warm chair and makes me feel real bad when I have to kick her off! I can only sit on the edge of the seat for so long before it gets uncomfortable you know. lol Edited to add this photo below .... just as I was editing this blog post I turned around to find she had decided to move closer to the action, in fact she sat right on the paper I am using at the moment! And since my desk is in such a creative (meaning messy!) state, she is lucky she didn't perch her cute furry butt onto something sharp!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Aww, she is so cute!

Beedubya said...

Hey Jodene! I have to show you a pic of my (since gone) cat, Hazey. They could be twins except for the sheer size of hazey and the mark on your cats nose...