24 May 2009

TECC68 and then some!

It has been a while between stamping posts ... so here are a few I have done lately. As well as the final pages for the circle journal I am in. Now that the house sale has all settled and I have finished work I have a couple of weeks to play before we do the big move to the city. So I hope to have more to share in the coming week or so!
TECC68 for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. All papers, card, stamps, ink and ribbon are Stampin' Up! in So Saffron and Baja Breeze.
A thankyou card for one of our lovely real estate agents. Again all stamps, card, paper, ribbon and ink are Stampin' Up! The cute button is one I have had in my jar for years ... wish I had more of them! Colours are chocolate chip and certainly celery. Stamp set is Thoughts & Prayers.

This is just the inside of the card above.

The second thankyou card for the other lovely real estate agent. Both ladies were so helpful I thought I would just send them a little thankyou. Same colours as above, and all products are Stampin' Up!

This is just the inside of the card above.
I made 6 of these for a baby card swap I am in. Again all card, paper stamps, ink and ribbon are Stampin' Up! Colours are very vanilla and bashful blue. A RAK for a Yahoo! group I am on. I hope she likes it :) All stamps, ink, paper and ribbon are Stampin' Up! Colours are very vanilla, chocolate chip and baja breeze.

The two pages above are for Leonie's recipe circle journal.

These last two pages are for Pam's circle journal ... all about desserts!

1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Wow - such productivity (and all lovely, by the way)! And you're moving!! Wishing you all the best for the future - probably manage to see you just as often once you are in Perth...and if not, I'll stay in contact via this blog of yours!