03 June 2009

A card by Claudia

I just wanted to share this beautiful card that Claudia made for her teacher. And here is the conversation that accompanied the card regarding the use of stamps ...

Me: Beautiful card honey, who is it for?
Claudia: My teacher.
Me: Why did you use the 'sorry for your loss' stamp ... did something happen?
Claudia: No, I am giving her this card when I leave next week.

I just about pee'd myself! What a sense of humour this girl has! She didn't seem to find it funny though, she acted like it was only natural that she would use that sentiment. After all, what a loss it will be for her teacher when she is gone! LOL

4 comments:

Pam said...

OMG! That is freaking hysterical! That's a fab card too! I can't make them that good and I've been doing it for years!

Rach said...

I love her way of thinking! haha
And I agree with Pam .. Claudia's showing some true talent!

Kristy Geddes said...

Too Cute.
Don't you love the way kids think!
Tell Claudia I love how she's done the flowers across the centre.

Sharon Bridwell said...

Oh my gosh,I'm so laughing at this post. What an awesome child and I love the way she looks at life! I so hope the teacher appreciated it!