02 June 2009

A couple more cards ...

I had the most relaxing day today! I spent the day either sleeping, making cards, or sitting in front of the heater looking at inspirational blogs :) All while wearing my PJ's ... gotta love that! Here are a couple of cards I made in the process.
The stamp on this first card is sooo old ... but I still love it :) I figured it was time to dust him off and ink him up. Supplies: Cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue and So Saffron by SU! Paper by Kaiser, Teddy Stamp by PSX, Greeting by Hero Arts, Ink in Chocolate chip. Just added some stitching (surprise surprise!) and some dew drops. I coloured him in with Prismacolour pencils and blended with Gamsol.

Supplies: Card in Black and white by SU! Paper by Crate Paper, Greeting stamp by Verve, Background stamp is from the Snowburst set by SU! and stamped in sahara sand. Just added some stitching and a few gemstones.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a lovely day to me!!
And the `cards you made are gorgeous!

Patricia Garcia said...

OOH sounds like I need one of those days.... With my 3 week old baby and my 4 year old running around its hard to have some quite time around here. I like your card its a cute bear!!