08 June 2009

Paper Butterflies

I have totally been in love with this project since I saw it on Ali Edwards' blog a while ago. Finally I got a chance to put one together - and it was so quick! The longest part was measuring to make sure they were all even. It is hard to see in the photos but the butterflies are mounted on 1/4" pop dots so they stand out quite a bit.
I am now working on a variation of this for Claudia's room ... same sort of thing but with a twist. If it works I will post it ;)
Supplies: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, various patterned papers, frame from Crazy Clarks.

1 comment:

Twila said...

Wow! This is great! I hope SU comes out with a new butterfly punch this year! Hey, just wanted to say I found your blog through Stampin' Addicts and you I love your creations. I'm thinking it's time you became a demo, I know you've been thinking about it.