28 June 2009

We made it!

Well I still don't have broadband at home ... but should be back online within 5-7 working days (according to Primus!) I am just checking in on hubby's connection so don't have long. Just wanted to let you know we made it safely to Perth and the unpacking is almost finished.

We are slowly settling in, and I am getting used to driving a LOT more than I am used to! It is an hour round trip just to take the girls to school in the morning and an hour and a half to TWO hours in the afternoon including waiting time and traffic. I am hoping they will start getting the bus home after the school holidays and that will save me a lot of time .. I just need to drive 10mins to pick them up from the bus stop which will be much easier.

My craft studio is almost finished. I got it painted on Saturday and spent last night and this morning moving my stuff in. I just need to pick up a small desk for my computer tomorrow and then it will be done ... so stay tuned for photos once I am back online!

Anyway, there are still boxes to unpack so I better get back to it. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! I can't wait to see photos!

That is a long drive to school!

Andrea said...

Sounds awesome Jodene! Send me your new address and I'll put the new SU catalog in the mail to you!

Patricia Garcia said...

Sure glad you made it safe and you are back. Boy you sure have a long drive I have to drive my kids 5 min to school and I complain about that. Cant wait to see the pics!!