02 August 2009

Stamp-a-thon Sketch Challenge

Here are two cards that I made for the Sketch Challenge being run at Stamp-a-thon yesterday. I had grand plans of making more entries but like all great plans, it fell by the wayside.

All cards entered were given a number and everyone that was there voted on their favorites, the one with the most votes winning (obviously).

So just to top off an already great day ... one of my cards won the sketch challenge! I got a gorgeous prize of a Simply Sent set by Stampin' Up and some beautiful ribbons. So thanks again to the sponsors who provided such great prizes!

This was the winning card! Supplies: Scallop border punch and cardstock in choc chip, baja breeze and certainly celery by Stampin' Up! Stamp set by My Favourite Things, Paper by Scrap Works. Coloured with Prismacolour and just some stitching added. This was the other card I made (which was also Madison's birthday card). Supplies:Cardstock in tempting turqoise and whisper white by SU!, pink embossed paper by by Bazzill I think. Patterned paper by My Minds Eye. Border Punch by Martha Steward. Cupcake stamp by Stampin' Up! greeting by Taylored Expressions. Hodgepodge hardware also by SU!. Coloured with PRisma, SU! glitter added to cupcakes and some stitching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God i absolutely love your cards.. Now my birthday is the 7th of Feb if you ever want to do me one LOL..they are amazing keep them coming

Michelle Sultana said...

God i absolutely love your cards.. Now my birthday is the 7th of Feb if you ever want to do me one LOL..they are amazing keep them coming