Thankyou to Makeesha and all of the wonderful ladies who helped to put this day together! The food was great and the projects and games were really fun. And thank you to Nikki, Shirley, Kerrie, Sue and Jenny (hope I got all those names right!) for letting me share their table!
1. Makeesha and I
2. Our table ... see how productive they are all being!
3. Flower Pot card. The flowers pull out to reveal the message inside.
4. Tri-fold Christmas card using some just released papers (Ski Slope Designer Series Paper)from the new Mini Catalogue and the 'Tree Trimmings' stamp set. Also in the mini.
5. A gorgeous little box which had an adorable matching thong handmade soap. Papers are from the new 'walk in the park designer series paper'. The stamp is from the 'Just Beachy' stamp set.
6. Criss Cross card using the 'Great Friend' stamp set and the 'walk in the park' paper again.
7. These cute little triangles actually go over the corner of book pages. We made a male and female version. Sorry but I don't know the name of the stamp set used for these.
8. We decorated a bag with the gorgeous new Parisian Breeze Specialty DS Paper. I just adore this textured paper! It is so pretty. Lucky for me I have some on order now :)
9. A mini baby brag type accordian album we made using the Walk in the Park papers and the 'Forest Friends' stamp set.
10. A cute little pop up type card (not sure of the correct name for this template!) using the 'Just Beachy' stamp set and coloured using the aqua pen.