02 August 2009

We have a teenager in the house!

Isn't she beautiful! Today my baby girl turned 13!!! I can't believe I am now the mother of a teenager. Wow, the time has gone so fast and she is just growing up far too quickly. We have been blessed with such a beautiful daughter and she has been nothing but a joy to us since she was born. And I mean since she was born; the 26 hour labour was the worst .. and we have been cruising along ever since.

To celebrate I took her out to lunch with some friends and then had a cake (chocolate mudcake from the cheesecake shop - yum!). Unfortunately Daddy is out of town but us girls made the most of it and had a wonderful time. She was really pleased with her presents which included an iPod, a docking station, a book, hairdryer, handbag, Pandora bracelet (from her grandmother), journal, pen, and some other cool stationery from Smiggle - her favourite stationery shop.

Here are a few pics that we took today. Happy Birthday baby! I love you xxx

4 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Welcome to the teen years! I'm jealous, I want a Pandora bracelet!

Patricia Garcia said...

Happy late Birthday to your daughter, that mud cake looks yummy!

Rach said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maddie! :)

Jodene, I awarded you with a friendship award. Come by and check it out. :)

Andrea said...

You guys look awesome! Blog award time! http://andreasscraps.com/