28 September 2009

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #13

Here is another great colour challenge from Makeesha! If you want to see more entries you can go to her blog here and check them out. I didn't have not quite navy so I substituted with a similar colour.
Here is my card. I think these colours really suit a masculine card. I used the cuttlebug for the background with the indented side up rather that the raised image. I rubbed some ink over the folder before running it through the machine and then coloured the centre details with a chocolate chip marker.

7 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

What a gorgeous card Jodene. YOur BOW is unbelievably GORGEOUS. Great job with the colour combo.

xx Sarah

Krista Driessen said...

This is so awesome !! Great job !!

Chantelle said...

What a fabulous card - the background is very effective. Great job with the challenge.

Sally Little said...

oh wow, that bow is stunning and so is that great background.
Sally :)

Genelle Little said...

Gorgeous card, Jodene - the embossed background looks fabulous!

Patricia Garcia said...

SUPER card!! Love the color combo.

Hugs,
Patricia

Julie said...

Oh my that is so elegant. I love the FYI :D