21 September 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #13

It's been ages since I did any challenges so I thought what better place to start than Makeesha's latest sketch! If you want to see what everyone else has done with this sketch, be sure to pop over to Keesh's blog and check them all out!
And here is my card, using an adorable stamp by Stamping Bella. Other supplies include: SU cardstock in Gable Greena and Pretty in Pink, BG stamp by SU and paper by Doodlebug. Coloured with Prismacolour pencils. I also added glitter to the clouds but it's hard to see in this pic. And while I am sharing, here is a card I did yesterday, also using a stamp by Stamping Bella. The papers and card are all SU and I used Prismacolour pencils to colour the image.

7 comments:

rachel jackson said...

Beautiful cards.
Rach:)

Jo said...

gorgeous colouring - looks like you had fun! Jo

Keesh said...

OH LA LA Jodene how adorable is that sparkling girl!!! Love, love, love your creation!...and is that a pic of your new stamp room? Oh I want to come and play at your house!!! Thanks so much for playing, you creation is to die for! Love Keesh x

Chantal Fleming said...

They're gorgeous! No two ways about it!

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Beautiful cards Jodene! Very girly and pretty

Krista Driessen said...

Cute !

Julie said...

Ooh I really like the look you've created - especially the stitching detail. So sweet :)