28 October 2009

Cards, Cards and more Cards

On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend the Stampin' Up! regional meeting here in Perth as a guest of my friend (and SU Demonstrator) Leonie. I thought it would be good to go, as I have been considering signing up for a while now and it would give me a good chance to have a look at the workings of the company as well as meet some other demonstrators. Now all I have left to decide, is when is the best time to sign up? So stay tuned for that announcement!

Anyway, apart from all the great demo's we were given the cutest new stamp set and got to make 4 projects as well. So of course I thought I would share them with you :) They are a lot simpler than my usual cards, but I just love the clear crisp designs of these SU projects.
Hello Flower Card: Stamp set is Hello Again. Cardstock in more mustard, old olive and whisper white. Ink in more mustard, old olive, rose red. Chocolate polka dot ribbon.
Hello Hearts Card: This was a tri fold card, held together with a cute little clip at the top. Stamp set is Hello agian, card in certainly celery, rose red, baja breeze and whisper white. Ink in certainly celery, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and rose red. Accessories: square scallop punch, circle punch, clip and ribbon.
Journey Page (a mini 6x6 layout). Stamp sets; define your life, defining alphabet, hello again and retro remix stampin around wheel. Card; kraft, old olive, rose red, whisper white. Ink; choc chip, old olive, rose red, versamark, pumpkin pie. Flower fusion felt flowers.
The last project was this adorable little mini box. Stamps: hello again, retro remix stampin around wheel. Card in rose red, whisper whie, old olive (textured). Ink; choc chip, old olive, pumpkin pie, rose red. Orange ric rac.

No comments: