04 October 2009

Challenges and more!

I managed to find some time today to play and made a card using Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #13. I also did another two very quick cards using some stickers I bought at the $2 store a looooong time ago! For Keesh's challenge, I chose to use the large partial design on the plates as well as the kraft-ish type colour of the tablecloth.

Supplies: Stampin' Up! Medallion stamp, greeting from Sincere Salutations. Cardstock in Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White. Ink in Basic Black and Riding Hood Red. Just added some stitching, a flower (coloured with riding hood red ink) and some glitter to the medallion (which is hard to see in the pic)

7 comments:

Sally Little said...

Hi Jodene, I think this is an amazing card, it's just stunning. That medallion stamp works a treat for the inspiration doesn't it? Wish we could get that gorgeous stamp over here, fingers crossed that it may be in next year's catty! Hope so!! I just love your card.
Sally :)

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Hi Jodene
This was my first time at your blog. I am so happy I found you!
your inspiration card is "Stunnng" Great take on the sketch!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Rach said...

I love that stamp...Im with Sally fingers crossed we get that one! Your card is beautiful and elegant - fantastic take on the challenge!
Rach

Bec said...

Love your card, that red just pops doesn't it! Good work.

FiLoMa said...

Hi Jodene,

Your cards are beautiful, the layout and colours really come together. I am inspired by your card.

Cheers FiLoMa

Susan Joyce said...

Totally awesome design! Love the clear simple lines.

Keesh said...

OOOHHHH totally jelous you have that medallion stamp!!! I love what you have created Jodene, and the half medallion looks fabulous. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x...ps the other two cards are cute too, hard to believe that they are stickers!