17 October 2009

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #14

I love this weeks colour challenge from Makeesha! I thought I would do something different and make a Christmas card with these non traditional colours and I really like how it turned out! I got the idea for the feature panel from a blog I was looking at this week (and do you think now that I am trying to link it, that I can find it!) I think I will use this colour scheme for more Xmas cards because they are just so pretty!

Supplies: Cardstock by SU! Stamp set is Snow Burst, and I added the greeting with my computer. The grey cardstock is embossed with the snowflake folder on the cuttlebug. I also added some glitter to the snowflakes (which you can't really seeand just added some stitching and used my Nestabilities to cut out the feature panel.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful card! It's been great to see your awesome work again!

Jo said...

What a great card - love the stitching, and I must get out the cuttlebug and nestabilities again - your finished product looks great, but my mind often goes blank when it comes to those products, so will use your card for inspiration next time, thanks, Jo

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS.

xx Sarah

Genelle Little said...

Really pretty, Jodene - lovely soft colours for Christmas!

rachel jackson said...

WOW just stunning, I love it.
Rach:)

sally little said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Jodene. I love these colours for Christmas, refreshing and beautiful. Sally :)

Lee-Anne said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. This is so stunning, all your detail is fantastic. The stitching, the embossed piece and the use of the nestabilities, all of these just make this card sooo great. It is gorgeous.
TFS, have a lovely day.
Lee-Anne

Krista Driessen said...

Wow ! This is a gorgeous card, great job !!

Keesh said...

Absolutely STUNNING Jodene. I am loving these colours for Christmas! Just beautiful, and I love the stitching too! Thanks so much for playing this week! Love Keesh x