13 October 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #39

Three sketch challenges in a row - I am really on a roll now!
Here is this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge which you can find right here. I love Karen's great sketch for this week, it is such a nice simple design, but has so much versatility and you can add as much or as little details as you like! I have also added pics of the inside of my card (which I often forget to do!)

Supplies: paper is Basic Grey, cardstock is all Stampin' Up! as is the ribbon. The stamp on the front is Penny Black and the inside stamp is from a Stampin' Up! set called Holiday Spirit. I just added some stitching and buttons, used a scalloped border punch and coloured the image with my Prismacolour pencils.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my! This is absolutely darling! Love the paper and those sweet buttons! Terrific job with this sketch! :D

Karen Giron said...

How sweet is this card! I love the image and the colors - it's beautiful!