15 October 2009

Xmas Inspiration Station

I mentioned in yesterdays post that I wanted to set up an inspiration station so that I could have all of my Xmas themed stuff in one place since I need to get started on my xmas cards. I had seen this done on a couple of other different sites and thought it was such a neat idea.
So last night I got together all of my Xmas themed stamps, embellishments and paper and put them in this little Ikea drawer organiser I had in my bathroom. Then I went through all of my papers and got together all of my Xmas paper and put that together. Now that I have everything organised I can start working on my xmas cards and I know that I have everything I need right at hand! And I also ordered some of the new Stampin' Up! christmas ornament stamps with matching punch which will be a lot of fun to use for this years cards too!

No comments: