20 November 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

I received an order from the US Christmas Mini Catalogue by Stampin' Up! today and couldn't wait to play with my new goodies. I made a set of 24 gift tags and also made a box to put them in (to give to someone else as a gift). I love this punch so much, I hope I don't wear it out! LOL
Supply List:
Carsdtock: basic black (for the box base) whisper white, cool carribean
Ink in Cool Carribean and Real Red.
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (SU) Signature Christmas (PTI)
Misc: Red and white ribbon, silver cord (spotlight), Dazzling Diamond glitter (SU), Clear Acetate for the box lid.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

beautiful! so glad you got the package quickly!

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous! I have that punch too - isn't it fantastic?

e_donaldson said...

I LOVE this!!! thanks so much for sharing the link with me, I might borrow this idea :) I think I have this set too!

- Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)

Laser Pegs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.