10 November 2009

Gift Card Wallet

Yesterday I attended an afternoon of stamping at Ngaire Anderson's place, where I saw this gorgeous little Gift Card Wallet that she had made. Ngaire kindly gave me her sample and of course I came right home and made one myself! Since I give my neices and nephews gift cards for Christmas I will be making a tonne of these in the very near future (in Xmas papers of course).
They are so quick and easy to put together. The sample Ngaire gave me had a ribbon holding it closed, but I made mine with a band. And I am sure there are many other ways to close them (small velcro dots, mini magnets). You are limited only by your imagination! And of course you could resize them to fit movie tickets, lottery tickets etc.

Supplies: All products are Stampin' Up! Papers are Parisian Breeze, and the stamp sets are Big Flowers and Great Friend. I have left the inside blank because I don't know what I will use it for yet, but will stamp a greeting of some sort in there later.

No comments: