06 November 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #15

I finally managed to have a go at Makeesha's sketch challenge for last week. Better late than never huh! I haven't added a greeting yet so will do that another time as I am waiting for some great Xmas Greeting stamps from Papertrey Ink to arrive this week and want to use one of those. Here is Keesh's sketch:

I even did the inside of the card this time. I really like to do that, but sometimes for one reason or another never quite get to it. The bottom border is done with the cutest little star border punch by Martha Stewart that I picked up this week.
Supplies: Paper by Kaiser, all cardstock and ink by Stampin' Up! Image from All That Scraps. Greeting stamp by PSX. Coloured with Prismacolour pencils and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the hat, dress and wings. It is very sparkly in real life! And here is a closeup of the coloured image.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your cards always amaze me! Beautiful!