02 November 2009

Notepads

I had such fun making covers for these little notepads, and using the gorgeous new Take Note stamp set from Papertrey Ink that I think you will be seeing a few more of these in the near future :)
I have ordered some lined notepads, which are on their way but in the meantime I found these cute little blank ones at the newsagency and they are so quick and easy to make covers for.
Here are the first two that I have done.

These gorgeous papers are from Bo Bunny and the cardstock is Dusty Darango, Choc Chip and Whisper white (all SU!) Stamps are from the Giga Guidelines and Take Note sets both from Papertrey Ink. Ribbon is also SU! The pic below just shows the inside. I stamped each page with the stamp from Giga Guidelines alternating between the Soft Sky and Dusty Durango ink from SU.

Same stamp sets as before, card in basic black, whisper white and rich razzleberry (all SU). Papers and ribbon are also Rich Razzleberry

1 comment:

Danielle Daws said...

That's beautiful! I'd love to know how you covered them!