14 December 2009

A little bit of Christmas

Just a few quick pics of what I've been up to this week. Firstly some super quick and simple Christmas cards, gotta love those :)
Christmas Cupcakes that I made for the girls and their friends last week. There were delish!!!

Also delish were these gingerbread men that we made! I am not usually a fan, but these ones didn't have a very strong flavour and were really easy to make. We all had great fun decorating them too.
Just your every day run of the mill 'happy' gingerbread man.
And then we have the poor defenceless gingerbread man, which was slaughtered by Claudia. Why she felt the need to torture him I will never know, but I must admit it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

karisma said...

Well they are far more tasteful than the ones my brother came up with! LOL