30 December 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #50

It's been so long since I did a sketch challenge, and since I got this stamp set and punch for Christmas I thought I had better get it inky :) You can see all of the other great samples of this sketch challenge over at Karen Giron's Blog.
Here is my sample, which is very simple for me! Notice there is no stitching, no distressing, no nestabilities. Just clean and simple, but I really like how it came out. I made this for a friend who will be celebrating her birthday on New Years Eve.

Supplies: Cardstock and image stamps by Stampin' Up! Greeting stamp by Verve. Cardstock in certainly celery, dusty durango and whisper white (all SU). Paper by My Minds Eye. Ink in certainly celery, dusty durango, pink pirouette and pretty in pink. Ribbon in certainly celery by SU!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So pretty Jodene! Love your colour combo! Happy New Year to you and your family

Naomi V said...

That is a great card. I love the colours and I love the colour of your craft room. Thanks for sharing.
Naomi V
Australia

Steph said...

beautiful card. I love the paper and the image is wonderful. You did a great job on this. It has such a fresh look to it. I can't wait until I get that border punch, it's beautiful. Love it:)