13 January 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #51

*** NOTE: This is not my first entry for today. Please scroll down to see previous entries ***

I finally got to play around with some sketches. I decided to start with this nice simple design from Karen Giron.
And here is my card. I wanted to keep the colours nice and soft but I think they are a bit too soft! LOL I may end up changing the ribbon to something a little brighter. I love all of the sparkles on the tops of the cake, they look so pretty (and so much sparklier in real life!)
Supplies: Cardstock by SU! Stamps and brad by Taylored Expressions, Nestabilities for the mat and the tag.

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

This is the cutest thing ever!! I love that the cuppies are so sparkly and I think the ribbon looks just great - it really makes those bright and fun cupcakes pop!