25 February 2010

Friends 24-7 Matching Purse

I made this little purse from one of Lauren Meader's templates to match the card I posted earlier today. But in retrospect I really should have used the vanilla cardstock as I think it would have matched better. But it's not to late to change that ;)

I think that is it for me .... I need to step away from my craft room and catch up on some housework! It's been a bit neglected the last few days while I have played :)

Supplies: cardstock in choc chip and pretty in pink. Ink is choc chip. Felt flowers and satin ribbon in choc chip. All from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

super cute~was this template from PTI???

Jodene Tripp said...

Yes it was one of Lauren Meader's templates, but I think I got it directly from her site. Although I think they are for sale through PTI as well. I just love her templates!

e_donaldson said...

wow i just love this! gorgeous! and what a great design!

- Elizabeth

Tammy said...

I agree vanilla would have match card better BUT how super cute does it look in the pink... I think you should forget the house work and make a cream purse to match the cream card and then just whip up a new pink card to match pink purse. You are very good at this whipping up stuff ;0)
(clever girl)

Tammy

Karen G. said...

Another stunning 3D creation!! Jodene you have been so inspiring. Who wants to housework when there are so many nice things just waiting to be created, haha!!

Karen G.