14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day is always a bittersweet day for me. This year hubby and I are celebrating our 18th Valentine's together (even though he is not physically here today!) but I am also remembering my dad on the 4th Anniversary of his death. But I am trying to remember the great, happy times and enjoy this day of love as well.
Anyway, here is the card I made for hubby based on a sketch and another card I had seen online.
Below that are some Valentines treat bags that I made for the girls last week to take to school for their friends. They are pretty quick and simple as I made 7 of them in less than half an hour before having visitors for dinner! lol The 'I (heart) You bags were for my girls, the others were for their friends.
Happy Valentines to you and your Special person xxx
Supplies: SU Cardstock in Basic Black, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Kraft and Whisper White. Ink in Basic Black. Stamp is the Like-o-meter from the last mini catalogue. And I used the Spiral punch and paper piercer as well.Supplies: SU Card in Riding Hood Red and Whisper White. Ink in Riding Hood Red. Dazzling Diamonds glitter, circle punch and circle scallop punch by SU. Stamp sets are Itty Bitty Backgrounds, A Happy Heart and Simply Said.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your creations are so sweet! (Pardon the pun!)