07 February 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #18

Makeesha has put a great sketch challenge up on her blog this week .... quite an achievement considering she has just moved across the country, has no stamping supplies on hand AND has been trying to find a house to live in! So I figured the least I could do was make the effort to play along ;)
I started off with the cute teddy image but realised that it was too big so the card just grew bigger and bigger to accommodate the sketch! lol I think I will have another go at this sketch with a smaller image so that I can make a regular sized card. Although I do like how this one turned out. It is hard to see in the photo, but the flower has been covered in glitter and his nose is very shiny as I added some dimensional magic to it. If you want to play along, be sure to pop on over to Keesh's blog and you can see what everyone else has made too.
Suppplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! basic black, bashful blue and whisper white
Paper: We are Memory Keepers
Stamps: Woodware
Other: Paper Piercer (SU) Dew Drops from The Robins Nest

4 comments:

stampingspot said...

Awww... such a sweet little teddy! I really like the size of the card and it is a gorgeous design! The flowery DSP is very cute too!
Michelle

misstreez said...

Such a sweet stamp and you've coloured him beautifully. I too just went and picked out a stamp, but I adjusted the sketch to accommodate the image, LOL. It's interesting to getting an insight into anothers creative process.

Christine Blain said...

This is such a sweet card - LOVE it!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Just adorable!