19 February 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #5

This is the description for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink
Just Add DIMENSION
Stamp it, colour it, dye it, punch it, stick it on, stand it up-it's up to you!
Your creation can be a card, scrapbooking LO or a 3D project.
The most important thing is to
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
So I have made this box, which holds a set of 4 matching gift cards and envelopes.
Supplies for this project (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Cardstock; pretty in pink, kiwi kiss, rose red, whisper white
  • Paper; Rasberry Tart designer paper
  • Stamps; Flight of the Butterfly, Yummy, Priceless
  • Punches; circle punches, scallop circle and scallop border
  • Misc: Kiwi Kiss ribbon

14 comments:

Shirley McAvoy said...

Jodene, this is an absolutely gorgeous looking box. Well done.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

If that's a picture of your craft room in your header, it's no wonder you produce such beautiful work. This box has finally convinced me to get some Raspberry Tart DSP. Awesome job!

Karen G said...

Wow, the box is great. Can't wait to see the cards! I sometimes struggle with this paper but it does come up quite nice.

Nicole said...

This is a lovely box, beautifully decorated!

Louise said...

This is so pretty, I love the dsp, it's my favourite SU one.
Great dimension project.

Liam said...

This is devine. I love the papers you used so I am a little biased but I think you did a fab job.

Liam

alittlelessuseless said...

what a gorgeous little box. its just so cute. thanks for sharing! BTW this is the first time I have been to your blog. I love your header photo, what an awesome craft space

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, this is so precious! I'd love to know how you made it - what a perfect gift box! Looking forward to seeing the matching cards. :-)

Christine Blain said...

What a beautiful box - very sweet!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful box and cards. Love the butterflies stamped on the envelopes as well. Great package!

Pam said...

Beautiful!

Gretchen Clark said...

so pretty!! I love the color combo~how did you make the box???

Karen G said...

Wow, Jodene, the cards are absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely set when all put together. Might just have to have a play with Raspberry Tart!!

Danielle Daws said...

Those cards are so sweet! What a perfect set. :-)