12 February 2010

So??? Do you notice anything different about my blog?

Yep, it's official! I am finally an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! And what a great time to start up, with an awesome mini catalogue full of fantastic products available until 31st March as well as Sale-a-bration!
What is sale-a-bration you ask? Well for every $100 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you can choose a FREE item of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue! Click HERE to view all of the great products that you can choose from (also available until 31st March).

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

To celebrate my first order as a demonstrator, I am offering free postage anywhere in Australia for all orders placed in February. So no matter where you live contact me today to order your products and have them delivered right to your door.

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life and I am hoping that it will lead me to meet some wonderful people and enjoy a lot of stamping along the way.

3 comments:

Nikki Pascoe said...

Congrats Jodene, I'm so happy for you - that SU! banner really suits your page!! :D

We really will have to get together for a stamp one day!

Nik

Robyn said...

Best wishes for your new adventure Jodene!

Marie said...

ooo Yay Jodene. Does this mean we are on the same team? Lets catch up soon.... Mwah! Marie