22 February 2010

Wanna see what I got???

I don't know about you but my little paper crafter's heart just skips a beat when I receive mail like this - especially mail that weighs a tonne! lol Want to see what was in it? Here we go! Sorry for all the pics, but I didn't want to leave anything out :)
Firstly this gorgeous Paper ... The pack on the left is the Sweet Pea DSP - sooo pretty! and even more gorgeous still (because every page has glitter on it!) is the Sending Love specialty paper (second from the left) and the remaining is just some cardstock in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Dusty Durango.. yum! I also received the 6x6 Welcome Neighbour Designer Series Paper Pad, which I seem to have neglected to post here.
I also got some Stamps ... including my very first CLEAR MOUNT SET!! Sorry, was I shouting?? that would be my excitement! I can't tell you how much I love this new system by Stampin' Up! Also in this pic are some square envelopes, some dimensionals and a gorgeous Bermuda Bay ink pad. Do you like the stamps sets in this picture? If so both of these gorgeous sets are available as wood mounted sets during the Stampin' Up! current sale-a-bration. Contact me for further details on how you can own these sets!
And just because I want to show you the complete yumminess that is the clear mount stamps :) Sorry I didn't take better pictures but you know how it is when you are opening exciting pressies like this!
One of my other favourite things in the world ... ribbon!! I am so thrilled to add my first Unity Stamp sets to my collection ... how gorgeous are these! I can't wait to ink these babies up :)
Okay ... more drooling here! These fantastic Border and Corner slim line punches and this adorable label punch!
And I have to say I can't wait to do some fun projects with this baby .. I have coveted this for a looongg time! And now I finally have one!
Something I know all of us stamping girls love ... glitter! This PK Glitz even comes with the cutest little spoon! The eggplant colour is sooo pretty :)
And Andrea also made me this gorgeous PARTY album ... how beautiful is that! It will take pride of place on my stamping shelf :) Thanks Andrea! In this pic there are also some beautiful Prima flowers and a Prism Envelope Trifold Mini Album kit - so fun!!
Well, that's all folks :) Now I am off to play! I am hoping that my SU Demonstrator kit will arrive today, then I can honestly say it has been the best mail day of the year so far!! Actually I think this parcel alone qualifies it for the best mail day of the year so far anyway :)

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

WOW! Where did you get all these goodies?? I'd love to have the scallop trim border punch!!

Andrea said...

so glad you got it ok and that you love everything!!! enjoy!!