21 March 2010

My first 6"x6" Layout

This is my first 6"x6" scrapbook page I made for a team swap that we are having this week. No photo on it yet but I was thinking of using it for a mothers day page. I found it quite a challenge to design a page for this smaller size so I hope that the others in the group like it. Now I am off to finish up the other 9 I still need to do.


All supplies are current Stampin' Up! products.

Also, how cute is that little 'Cards by Jodene' banner at the top of my page? That was designed by my super talented cousin over at Tamara Sirl Designs. You can check out her work here

Thanks Tam, I love my little owl!

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

The little owl banner was the first thing I noticed - it's adorable! Your layout is beautiful. OF COURSE!! Nice, clean lines, and beautiful colour combo. Great job :)

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

Oooh Jodene!!! This is simply STUNNING... No wait!!! It's AMAZING and GORGEOUS too.

xx Sarah

Karen said...

Hi Jodene!

Just stopped by to tell you I LOVED this layout when you posted it to the group! It was one of my messages that didnt post......dunno what the heck is going on there! lol

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is beautiful. TFS.

Paula said...

I love 6x6 layouts and this one is gorgeous!

alittlelessuseless said...

Oh this page is just too precious! I think I might have to CASE that! I just love the flowers and the colours and the leaves and well everything really! And your little owl is just lovely too!

Karen G said...

Just gorgeous!!! I lost the plot with scrapbooking a few years ago. I just love the layout, so keep up the good work.

Amanda said...

*high pitched squeel* OMG! This is too darn cute!!!

e_donaldson said...

i love the layout! i think it turned out great! can't wait to see more!

- Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)