10 March 2010

Another quickie ... card that is ;)

Here is another one I did with one of my new stamps. I love this little teacup and new I had to order it as soon as I saw it! The great thing is, it is a single stamp so you don't have to order a whole set to get it! If you would like one for yourself, drop me an email and I can send you one out after 1st April :)
The only thing I found is that the melon mambo cardstock was hard to photograph, it is much more 'pink' in real life.

Supplies: Hello stamp, Big Shot dots embossing folder, Cardstock and ink in Melon Mambo and Soft suede, as well as whisper white. Ribbon is the Melon mambo spotted grosgrain. I used the scallop border and corner punches to create the accent.

2 comments:

Cards by Karen said...

What a cute card, love the little tea cup and the colours look great!! Thanks for sharing, Jodene.

Karen G

Rhonda said...

Thanks Jodene, I loved receiving this card.

Hugs
Rhonda