31 March 2010

AUTUMN-WINTER MINI CATALOGUE RELEASE

I am so excited because now that it has gone live, I can share with you the NEW Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! This catalogue will run right through until 31st August 2010. So if your wishlist looks anything like mine you will be glad that you have time to order all of the wonderful goodies that you want. Just click on the image above to view the catalogue online.

The big news with this Mini Catalogue release is that Stampin' Up! is now selling the Big Shot in Australia! along with lots wonderful exclusive Stampin' Up! Big Shot die cuts and embossing folders that you will not find anywhere else.
This new Mini also launches the new clear mount stamps from Stampin' Up! and I can't tell you how much I love this new style! The quality is fantastic and the sets come in a DVD sized case with printing on the spine as well as the front for easy storage. And if you choose a clear mount set you will also save money ... which if you are anything like me, you will use to buy more fun goodies. LOL Although my hubby likes to point out that if I use the difference on more stuff it is not technically a saving. I tend to disagree ;)
So if you would like a copy of the new mini catalogue or would like to place an order please drop me an email at jdntripp@aol.com

And while on the subject of the new catalogue I thought I would share with you a card I made using two of the new in colours, soft suede and melon mambo, and featuring the vintage vogue stamp set. I can't take credit for the gorgeous design of this card however, since I cased it from a RAK I received from the very talented Fiona Platzer.Supplies: cardstock and ink in melon mambo and soft suede, ribbon in melon mambo, scalloped edge border punch and some gemstones for the flower centres.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Smashing card.

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous as always Jodene. I love the colour combination but probably wouldn't have thought to put those 2 colours together.
TFS
Nikki

Karen G said...

Can't wait to start ordering from the new catty!! The card is absolutely gorgeous, great colours.

Karen G.

Karen said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!! That's another card I'll be CASING! TFS you clever girl!

Luv K
x