10 March 2010

An Autumn/Winter mini Sneak Peek

I think these little pillow boxes are just adorable! I will probably put some little lollies or something in this one. I used the curly label punch to add the window on this.

Supplies: Stamps: Tiny Tags and Vintage Vogue, Paper is from the Cottage Wall collection; Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry, Cardstock: Old Olive and Whisper White, Ink: Pale Plum and Rich Razzleberry, Punches: Curly Label (for the window) and Medium Jewelry Tag, Big Shot Dies: Pillow box and Little Leaves Sizzlits dies.

8 comments:

Karen G said...

Oh my, Jodene, she is such a lovely baby too!!! I will have to save my pennies for one of them (or sell a couple of kids!!) Just love the pillow box, this is so cute and the paper is absolutely beautiful.

Karen G.

Sue said...

Enjoy using your new baby.

Love the pillow box.

Sam said...

Love your pillow box Jodene! I can see that you are going to make it really, really hard for me not to have the Big Shot and SU dies...aren't you ;-).

Sam.

Nikki Stalker said...

Hi Jodene. This is absolutely gorgeous. I think I'll have to CASE this one....Hope you don't mind.
Nikki S

Juliette Chapman said...

Hi Jodene,

Just got my pillow die today and have had a small play. Like Nikki I think I may have to CASE this one as well. Too cute!!!

Jan said...

Jodene, this is VERY cute!!! I love the way you punched the window and the little "hello" tag, ribbon, etc. just makes it! You are SOOO going to love your Big Shot! When SU first introduced the Big Shot in my country I didn't think I needed one because I am a stamper, not a scrapbooker. Oh boy, was I ever wrong! Now I can hardly make a card without using the BS in some way...the embossing folders are my "go to" item but I love all of the Sizzix stuf! You will never regret that purchase, have fun! Jan

Katherine said...

Beautiful project-I just love the Cottage Wall paper-and you're right, that Big Shot is a 'must have'!

e_donaldson said...

great job jodene! love it!

- Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)