10 March 2010

A Birthday Card to share

Here is a card I made with the present stamp from the Happy Moments set .. which is FREE! Yep, that's right! It is one of the sets that you can get for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue when you spend $100 or more on any other products.
Supplies: Stamps: Happy Moments Set (Sale-a-bration), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (from the upcoming Mini Catalogue). Cardstock: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay. Ribbon: Melon Mambo. Misc: Crystal effects (on the dots on the present, hard to see in the pic), word window punch, nestabilities, prisma colour pencils, dot embossing folder for the big shot.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Both cards are lovely.

Karen said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I just LOVE this one Jodene! Those colours look so gorgeous together - and CHECK OUT your colouring - just beautiful!

Have a super day!

Karen
x

Cards by Karen said...

The first time I saw this stamp set I must say I couldn't see myself getting it, but the more I see these beautiful cards made with it the more I just may have to add it to my stash. Another gorgeous card, Jodene.

Karen G.