30 March 2010

An Easter Basker ... or six!

My daughter wants to give her friends a little Easter gift this week so I thought Makeesha's Easter Basket tutorial looked perfect! If you are looking for a quick and easy basket to make that is totally adorable, I recommend you try this one. I made 6 of them in just over an hour, they are that easy. Gotta love that! Click here to go straight to the tutorial. This is such a great way to use up old strips or scraps of patterned paper!
And here are my baskets (the first one is a little bit fancier because it is for a lady at hubby's work who always organises all his travel for him)

All cardstock, ribbon and punches are Stampin' Up! Easter Wishes stamp is PTI. Lots of miscellaneous paper scraps used.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there chicken! (no pun intended! lol)


Just LOVE your little baskets! That tutorial of Keeshies is a great one hey!

Karen G came over this morning with a gorgeous little basket of eggs for me..........now I only have the basket left! lol

Have a great day!

K
x

Jodene said...

You sound like me Karen! I should not have started filling these baskets before I had breakfast. I did end up having eggs but not the poached or scrambled kind! lol

Sue said...

Yummy - and the baskets look nice as well:)

Really lovely.

Fiona said...

Aren't they just so cute I am sure your daughters friends are going to love them, best not show my daughter or she will want to make them for her friends.

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous Jodene as always.

Nikki

Gretchen Clark said...

those are adorable...thanks for the link to the tutorial~I see some Easter baskets in my future!!!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! Love the one for the "lady at hubby's work" - the colours are divine. Beautiful photos of Madison's creative process, too; she should be very proud of herself and the end results.

Karen G said...

These are all gorgeous Jodene!! I just had to have a laugh when I read Karen's post!! I did tell her to share, but anyway it's easter so who cares right!!

You have made me feel guilty and might make a couple of these for my son's teachers (especially after having all revealed at a parent/teacher interview - they may need chocolate!!).


Karen G.