11 March 2010

Exciting news over at Just Add Ink

I am so excited to have been picked again in the Top 5 for the weekly challenge over at JUST ADD INK. If you haven't been to this site, do yourself a favour and check it out. It is pretty new and the girls are doing a wonderful job. They have an awesome weekly challenge and the talent of all the contributors is amazing! I am glad I don't have to be on the judging panel, because all of the submissions are so fantastic!

Also they have featured my little craft space this week, and you can check the article out HERE.
Pity I didn't think to clean my shelves out a little earlier! LOL I spent three and a half hours today sorting through ALL of my supplies and re-arranged my shelves so that all of my SU products are on one side and easy to access and all of my other miscellaneous products are in the other bookcase. Makes it easier if I am working on projects for workshops etc. Plus I had to make a nice clean place for my new Big Shot :)
I can't wait to see what the next challenge is over at JAI. So why don't you join me and play along too!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats Jodene!! I looked at your space too-its amazing!!

Gretchen Clark said...

congrats!!!