13 March 2010

Guess who's been to Ikea again :)

The girls and I had a visit to Ikea today (aka my happy place) because I needed to get another hanging wire basket to add to my wall for my ribbon. Last week hubby put up another rail for me so now I have all of my SU ribbons hanging right there and I also got some storage tubs to put my cuttlebug and big shot plates in. Here are a couple of pics of how it looks now (not really that different!) I also had a HUGE clean up on Thursday and cleared out a very large box of stuff from my room and sorted out all of my shelves so it is much more organised and tidy.

I have really only added an extra rail to this setup and some more hanging baskets for my ribbon and bits & peices.

3 comments:

e_donaldson said...

DF and I are in the process of buying a home and I can't wait to have my own craft room to model after yours. I just love how you have your ribbon and punches organized! Awesome. What are you going to do with the new punches?

Jodene Tripp said...

Thanks Elizabeth :) At the moment I have my other punches in a plastic tub on the shelf behind me and just store my most used ones on the rails. But I tried them out and the new style ones do actually fit on the rail system when opened as well! I wish I had more wall space and I would add some more rails.

alittlelessuseless said...

You are so lucky! I want to go to IKEA though I think I may never come out again! Great additions to your already awesome room!