10 March 2010

A Happy Day

I am so excited, I just booked my place at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Sydney in May. I can't wait!! Airline tickets and accommodation are also booked so now I just have to wait.

In the meantime I should have a lot of new fun stuff to play with after the postie arrives (hopefully today!) with my Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue pre-order. I just wish he'd hurry up already! I am not really patient when it comes to these things ;) So hopefully I will have some new projects to share tonight!

Whatever you are doing today, I hope it is a good one!

Happy Stamping :)

3 comments:

e_donaldson said...

how exciting! i can't wait to hear all about it! :)

- Elizabeth

Karen said...

You'll have a ball at convention Jodene! My first one was very exciting. Enjoy it and start making those swaps NOW and I would highly advise you do about 100! LOL

Luv K
x

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

Jodene... how exciting!!! I'd love to meet you at convention and hopefully receive one of your gorgeous SWAPS. What track no. have you chosen?

xx Sarah