20 March 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #9

AND A RETURN TO REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING :)

In between painting the walls in my house for the last two days, I managed to get this card done for the sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink.

Before I show you my card, I just wanted to say thankyou to all of the wonderful friends and visitors to my blog who have left me messages, sent me emails and even called me to offer kind words and encouragement! It really means a lot to me, and it just goes to show, that the majority of women in the crafting community are wonderful caring people :) I won't let a couple of narrow minded ones stop me from blogging and ruin my love of stamping. And with that said, here is my latest card.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the two flat top brads which have been in my stash for years! lol

17 comments:

Sam said...

...and you're back with a bang! This card is stunning Jodene. Fabulous work, as always.

Have a lovely weekend,
Sam
:-).

Amanda said...

Beautiful card, Jodene. I love the stitching and swiss dots. Thanks for the encouragement at my blog, so appreciated, Amanda and Lui xx

Gail S. said...

I love your blog (just found it this past month) and forget those evil people - we love you!!!

Christine Blain said...

Ooh, LOVE this!! Despite being a huge fan of red, I hadn't even thought to use red with Good Neighbors. Thanks - off to copy you (again), LOL!! Gorgeous card, Jodene.
Christine xx

Karen said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! This card is just beautiful!!

Karen
x

Susan Joyce said...

Nice card Jodene, love the colours and all the diferent elements you used to make your card.

Sue said...

What a lovely card. I adore the colours.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Trendy, cute, funky - love it!

Stamping Paw Prints said...

I love everything about it. The little sentiment tag is so cute!

Pam said...

You go girl! I'm so glad you didn't let those witches get to you! Love that gorgeous card! That border punch rocks! I think I need one!

Gretchen Clark said...

super cute!!!

Anne31 said...

Hi Jodene,
Just came across your blog through JAI. You do beautiful and I will enjoy a regular pop in for some in spiration.

Anne

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful - I love the colour combo you've used. Keep wowing us with these gorgeous creations! :-)

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card, Jodene! Looove the colors you have used. oh! don't worry about other people. You are doing a wonderful job and keeping doing what you like.

Karen G said...

I love this little set, it so lovely. The colours are just gorgeous, great card Jodene. Good for you, love checking out your blog.

Amanda said...

Hi Jodene, you can do no wrong! hee! I love every little thing you create, thanks for spreading the inspiration.
I'm not sure what happened but I always say "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind (Dr Suess)." Whoever the witches are - they don't matter. :D

Liam said...

Beautiful card yet again. Sorry to hear about your dramas with your blog. Don't let those people get you down. Remember you are doing what you love and sharing it with the world and some people just are a little jealous. Forget about them and remember the ones that love seeing your work. Love all the work you do.

Liam