13 March 2010

Just Add (more) Easter

This is my second project for the 'Just Add Easter' challenge over at Just Add Ink. I found these gorgeous little eggs which look like birds eggs so I used the colours as inspiration for this basket. The template is from Lauren Meader (her link is in my sidebar).
How sweet are these eggs? They are from Darrell Lea and have chocolate inside. And now I get to eat the rest :)
All cardstock, ink, punches and patterned paper are Stampin' Up! The Easter Wishes stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

15 comments:

Pam said...

Adorable! I love that pattern paper! And the eggs look yummy too!

Sue said...

Fabby. Eggs are great.

Claire said...

Oh how gorgeous! And I think I need to get some of those eggs!! Yum!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful project, AS ALWAYS!!! Love how you finish everything off so well, Jodene. How great are those eggs??!! What a bonus that they have chocolate inside :) LOVE Parisian Breeze paper.

Shirley McAvoy said...

Jodene, I absolutely love it. Great job

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the shape of the basket and the colour combo looks fantastic. Beautiful work.

Danielle Daws said...

*sigh* Another gorgeous creation! Where do you find the time?? Love the Parisian Breeze. :-)

Karen G said...

I do so love this paper and the basket is just so lovely. What a beautiful project all finished off with the lovely eggs!!!

Karen G.

Amanda said...

Beautiful!

e_donaldson said...

wow a great basket and i adore the colors. You are so creative Jodene!!

- Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is just gorgeous! LOVE, love, love it!!!

mona99 said...

The basket you made is so cute and looks amazing with the eggs. The paper is just devine. I wish I had bought some.

kirstyj said...

oh my!! fabulous choice of colour, texture, embellies...wonderful

Scrapin Mel said...

Love your entry and these papers would have to be my fave....

Sam said...

This little basket is just stunning Jodene. You've done a fab job with it!

:-)
Sam.