05 March 2010

A quick card share

I really struggled with this card, I don't know why. I think the image is just a bit 'plain' for me. It started out as a card for the sketch challenge at Just Add Ink but I couldn't find the right three elements to add to the right hand side so it ended up like this. Still not really happy with how it turned out though. All supplies are SU. Card in basic black, whisper white and kiwi kiss. Ribbon is kiwi kiss, stamp sets are Friends 24-7 and Sweet Spot (retired). I used the SU chalks to shadow the image box. Also used the paper piercer and the tab punch.

3 comments:

Sue said...

That's really nice.

Karen G said...

Jodene, this is a great card!! How could you doubt yourself, you have done a beautiful job.

Karen G.

Julie A. said...

Beautiful card. I love the little bow:)