17 March 2010

Sweet Little Baby

This is my first time playing with the sweet treat cups. I really wanted to put those little silver balls that you put on top of cakes into my rattle, but I didn't have any and really wanted to get this done tonight so I can post it off first thing in the morning. Supplies: All Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Paper: Parisian Breeze DSP, Stamps: Something Sweet. Misc: Choc Chip satin ribbon, baja breeze buttons, Scallop border punch, sweet treat cups, sewing, large circle punch, chunky glitter.

12 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

super cute!!! and what a great idea to use those sivler balls, you will def have to get some and try it!!

Sue said...

Just the cutest card.

Karen said...

Jodene this is absolutely soooooo cute! Whoever gets this beauty in the mail will cherish it forever!

Luv Karen
x

Merry said...

What a terrific card.

Jo Eades said...

Hi Jodene

Your blog changes post has come up on my Google Reader. I'm really sorry you have encountered this. If you would like to chat or if I can offer any assistance as to the 'rules' please let me know. My email is jo at maximpact dot com dot au

Rhonda said...

Stunning Card Jodene it is sooo cute, I love the Parisian Breexe DSP you used.

Hugs
Rhonda

Katie Halden said...

lovely card Jodene i have to make a baby card so may use this idea hope you don't mind.
I work in a cake decorating shop Ill send you the Cashous you need for your next rattle....
Katie xo

Jodene said...

Thankyou so much Katie, but I managed to get some today!

Karen G said...

This is just beautiful. I have the cups but haven't been game enough to use them yet. May try and have a play if we haven't been blown away by the cyclone!!!!

e_donaldson said...

Love this and love the color choices! I think the chunky glitter is a perfect addition to this project. Great job (as always)!

- Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)

Renée said...

What a cute card! I have those sweet treat cups too but I haven't done anything with them yet ... thanks for the inspiration!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! Thankfully I have enough Parisian Breeze DSP to last me until at least 2012, LOL. LOVE the corduroy buttons (hope we get them in heaps more colours - don't you?!). Sweet, sweet card.
Christine x