26 March 2010

Two Challenges - 1 Card

I have to admit, this is the first card I have made in a while that made me go 'blaaaahhhh' know what I mean? I just don't like it! lol But it's done :) However I think I will have to redeem myself later and have another go at both of these challenges (Colour challenges at Just Add Ink #10 and the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday #131).Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock in Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Stamps: Lovely as a tree and Best Yet. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Other Supplies: Cooking twine, nestabilities, patterned paper.

10 comments:

Sue said...

I really like this card.

delysc said...

I really like it too Jodene!

Val said...

I like this, it's different, don't normallyhave trees and pink together, but I think this works well

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I like it heaps. I think the trees are gorgeous with the colour combo and sketch combined.

Christine Blain said...

I think the patterned paper is a really pretty backdrop to the trees. Looks great with the more 'neutral' colours on the card. Your 'blaaaaaaah' card is one that plenty of us will look at and go "wow!", girl.

Karen said...

Ok Jodene - can I slap you??? ROFLOL

Your card is just beautiful! I love the contrasting background papers and I think it all ties together beautifully!

I do know what you mean though about making a card that you just don't like.........I do that plenty these days!

Luv K
x

Danielle Daws said...

lol - Most of my cards make me go "blaahhh"! Not this one though - it's very sweet card, and it's nice that you've used trees with pinks! :-)

alittlelessuseless said...

FANTASTIC I love this card. its so pretty and a great way to use both the challenges! what a great effort! TFS

Amanda said...

Hi Jodene, this is stunning! Original, and gorgeous. Thanks for playing! xx Amanda

Karen G said...

Jodene, this card looks just perfect. Love the colours and I don't think this is a "blaaaahhh" card at all!!!

Karen G.