02 April 2010

Good Friday card making

Don't you just love public holidays? I love having the family around me, but we are all doing our own thing. Hubby playing his guitar, the girls have been reading, playing music, playing the Wii and napping, and I of course have been in my stamp room.
I have just finished this 'friend to friend' card which I will probably send out as a RAK and the other is a mini gift card which I am sending to a friend with some punched out shapes I promised.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Paper: SU Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Friends 24-7 and Teeny Tiny Sentiments from the new Autumn-Winter Mini
Other: Chocolate chip satin ribbon, SU label punch, paper piercer, brown brads
Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Purely Pomegranate
Stamps: Vintage Vogue and Teeny Tiny Sentiments, both from the new Autumn-Winter Mini
Other: SU Border punch and paper piercer

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Wow Jodene is there ever a card I don't like!!!! these are just gorgeous as always, you even have the my customers drooling over the RRAK & GTKY swap I received.
happy stamping
Fiona

delysc said...

Lovely cards Jodene..ive been having a play too

Sue said...

Really fab. Especially like the second card.

Karen G said...

I love both of these cards. You have been very busy!! Love it when you create and can't wait to check out your blog everyday :)

Karen G.

Shari Winterstein said...

Congratulations on being featured on LNS! :) These are lovely cards. Need to take some time and look at the rest of your blog thanks to Fiona! Thanks for blessing my day! :)